Dave’s famous recipe!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup (2 oz.) finely diced smoked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup (2 oz.) chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 12 slices Colby Jack cheese, cut in quarters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a nonstick mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Press a single wonton wrapper into each mold.
- In a large bowl, which eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper, ham, hot pepper sauce, and broccoli until evenly incorporated.
- Place two Colby Jack cheese quarters in each wonton wrapper. Pour egg filling into wonton cupss until it is level with the cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the egg mixture is set and wontons are golden brown.
Makes 24 wontons